Replacement Heating Element
This hot tub heater element is designed to replace a standard 1.3 KW hot tub element in either a Balboa or Gecko Control Box, but can also be used on many other brands.
Fits Hot Tubs, Spas, Swim Spas, Jacuzzi's,Gecko heaters, Most Balboa heater Tubes and many other brands of heater Tube.
- To remove existing hot tub heating elements push down on both elements and slide them straight out. When replacing a hot tub elements you should also always replace the heater tube seals.
- Please note when fitting a new element do not over tighten the element retaining nuts and be extremely careful not to over tighten the 10mm nuts holding the connections.
- The hot tub will only trip when the power is sent to the element usually 5 seconds after its switched on or after prime mode.
- Always try the hot tub with out its filter fitted when the filter is removed look for foreign objects inside the filter bay.
- Switch the power of to the hot tub, disconnect the element (isolate the connections to save accidents) and switch back on, if the hot tub doesn't trip change the element.
- look for signs of corrosion around the seals in the tube, also look for any other water around the control pack.
Need Help with your hot tub Parts?
See the guides on how to fit, replace and test a heating element. or call for help.
Manufacturers CodePart Number: ELS1.3
Length (cm): 25
Width (cm): 3
Material Type: Cold Forged
Distance Between Terminals: 3cm
Please note all Hot tub Parts sold are UK Spec, which means designed for 230 V at 50Hz
Need More Detail?
At Hot Tub DIY we want to make it as easy as possible for you to repair or build your hot tub, the following guides relate to this product.
For a full list of guides please go to our Articles page and choose a section : Hot Tub Help Articles
Hot Tub Heater Guides