Made by Hydroquip
Replacement Heating Element
This hot tub heater element is designed to replace a standard 2 KW hot tub element, it is unique in size and looks due to being folded over on one end.
Comes complete with nuts and seals
- To remove existing hot tub heating elements push down on both elements and slide them straight out. When replacing a hot tub elements you should also always replace the heater tube seals.
- Please note when fitting a new element do not over tighten the element retaining nuts and be extremely careful not to over tighten the 10mm nuts holding the connections.
- The hot tub will only trip when the power is sent to the element usually 5 seconds after its switched on or after prime mode.
- Always try the hot tub with out its filter fitted when the filter is removed look for foreign objects inside the filter bay.
- Switch the power of to the hot tub, disconnect the element (isolate the connections to save accidents) and switch back on, if the hot tub doesn't trip change the element.
- look for signs of corrosion around the seals in the tube, also look for any other water around the control pack.