Hot Tub Control Panel Fitting Guide.
This guide applies as much to American and Canadian panels as it does to Chinese control panels.
How to fit and replace a control panel on a hot tub or spa, this guide gives you little tips on how to best replace the control panel on your spa.
Before fitting your new panel make sure its resolves the problem and before you even undo the wire plug it into the control box to make sure it reads correctly and the buttons do what they are supposed to do. This is essential if you have purchased the hot tub panel to resolve a fault or to replace for any other purpose, its allot easier to return a control panel if its brand new and unfitted.
How to fit your new Hot Tub Control Panel:
1. Remove original control panel with large flat screwdriver under its lips (always check for screws underneath.)
2. Wipe and clean surface with spirits to remove any grease and grime.
3. Apply a little silicon to the underside lip of new hot tub control panel.
4. Feed the new cable through and seat the new control panel, make sure a little silicon squeezes out from all sides to make panel watertight on the hot tub surface.
5. Wipe of excess silicon and plug in to system.
For any more detail on fitting hot tub control panels please either call or send a contact form.
Written by Jon Pennington - Hot Tub Help Ltd for hottubdiy.co.uk
A huge range of quality parts, spares and accessories from trusted brand leaders.