Hot Tub Part guide on:
Hot Tub Glues and Cleaner
IPS WELD.ON 725 Spa Glue
IPS WELD.ON C-65 Spa Pipe Cleaner
Both the glue and the cement come with applicator brushes inside the can ready for use.
The Hot Glue / Cement comes in a 240ml can and can be used as a glue for PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe and fittings use in conjunction with IPS Weldon cleaner which is a 500ml can.
- Make sure all areas are dry
- Clean all sections to be glued of debris (i.e. insulating foam or dirt)
- Clean with Weldon Pipe Cleaner on both surfaces
- Apply glue to both faces plus liberally, you can always wipe the excess off, but you can't apply more after
- Push together as soon as glue is applied
- Wipe of excess and leave to dry
- Bond achieved in 5 minutes
- Water can be put back in after 40 minutes
- Full strength after 24 hours.
Top tip: apply glue to the female joint first, this can then be put down whilst apply glue to the pipe.
Please be aware: Highly Flammable and Irritant
This guide was written by Jon Pennington @ Hot Tub Help Ltd for the Website www.hottubdiy.co.uk.