Made by Weldon
Manufacturers Code: 725
473ml Large Repair Size Can
725 Wet R Dry. This hot tub pipe cement comes with brush applicator, making it a easy to apply.
This Hot Glue / Cement comes in a 500ml can and can be used as a glue for PVC, CPVC and ABS pipe and fittings use in conjunction with IPS Weldon cleaner.
(240ml other sizes available on request).
- Make sure all areas are dry
- Clean all sections to be glued of debris (i.e. insulating foam or dirt)
- Clean with Weldon Pipe Cleaner on both surfaces
- Apply glue to both faces plus liberally, you can always wipe the excess off, but you can't apply more after
- Push together as soon as glue is applied
- Wipe of excess and leave to dry
- Bond achieved in 5 minutes
- Water can be put back in after 40 minutes
- Full strength after 24 hours.
Top tip: apply glue to the female joint first, this can then be put down whilst apply glue to the pipe.
Please be aware: Highly Flammable and Irritant
Manufacturers CodePart Number: glue725l
Brand: IPS Plastics
Please note all Hot tub Parts sold are UK Spec, which means designed for 230 V at 50Hz
Need More Detail?
At Hot Tub DIY we want to make it as easy as possible for you to repair or build your hot tub, the following guides relate to this product.
For a full list of guides please go to our Articles page and choose a section : Hot Tub Help Articles
Hot Tub Plumbing Guides