Made by Water TechVolt FX-4Li Spa Vac
Lithium Battery Powered Rechargable On and Under Water Vacuum
Cordless, lightweight & rechargeable, this spa vac will compliment any spa or hot tub. Simply attach the unit to any standard telescopic pool pole, turn the unit on, and you are ready to vacuum. The Volt FX-4Li is lithium powered and will run up to 45 minutes when fully charged. The unit is small enough to navigate the waters of spas and fountains, but strong enough to clean medium sized above ground and in ground pools. Featuring a 7 1/2" vacuum head and reusable filter bags, the Volt FX-4Li can vacuum all types of debris including dirt, gravel, leaves, sand and algae. Remove the vacuum head, and the Water Tech Volt FX–4Li becomes a powerful spot cleaner able to maneuver into corners and crevices with ease. The Water Tech Volt FX-4Li, cleans quickly & efficiently, saving you time, energy and money.
Attaches to any standard telescopic pool pole, to reach the bottom, sold separately
It comes in a very presentable box that includes:
- Water Tech Volt FX-4Li Pool Vacuum
- Reusable Xtreme Multi Layer Filter Bag
- Reusable All Purpose Filter Bag
- Nose Cap
- 7 1/2" Vacuum Head
- Product Charger with interchangeable EU adapter
Volt FX-4Li Specifications:
- Power Rating: 275
- Power Source: Lithium Ion Internal Battery Pack
- Run Time: Up to 45 Minutes on a full charge
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Filtration Media: 1 Xtreme Multi Layer Filter Bag & 1 All Purpose Filter Bag
- Vacuum Head Width: 7 1/2" wide
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Unit Dimensions: 8" x 7 1/2" x 20 3/4"
- Unit Weight: 3.40 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Pro-Rated Warranty
This Vacuum is made from high quality plastic and metal parts and easy to put together / take apart for cleaning, and comes with instructions.
It would make a fantastic gift for any hot tub owner.
Manufacturers CodePart Number: 24000GL
Brand: Water tech Corp
Length (cm): 52.5cm
Width (cm): 20cm
Height (cm): 20cm
Please note all Hot tub Parts sold are UK Spec, which means designed for 230 V at 50Hz
Need More Detail?
At Hot Tub DIY we want to make it as easy as possible for you to repair or build your hot tub, the following guides relate to this product.
For a full list of guides please go to our Articles page and choose a section : Hot Tub Help Articles